This will be one night/2 days safari. Amboseli is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants. Other attractions of the park include opportunities to meet Maasai and visit a Maasai village. The park also offers spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
6.00a.m Transferred to Wilson Airport to check – for your scheduled flight to Amboseli National Park, departing at 7.30a.m Arrive at the airstrip at 8.15a.m. Met, then proceed for check in formalities and game viewing. Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Morning and afternoon game drives in the park during which plains game including Zebra, wildebeest, giraffe and various antelopes can be seen while looking out for the peak of kilimanjaro which may be seen in clear weather. Large herds of elephant and hippo can be seen bathing in the swamp grounds whose water source is Mt. kilimanjaro. All meals and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3 – Amboseli – Nairobi
Early breakfast, then depart for thr airstrip for a 7.45a.m check in for your flight to Nairobi’s Wilson Airport, departing at 8.30a.m Arrive at 9.15 Met for onward transfer to your hotel.
- What’s included:
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 01 nights/2 days staying in Amboseli
• game viewing-drives as per safari program
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, Ballon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
• Tip to driver/guide